Employer: AAI Architects, P.C.
Location: New York, NY, US
Posted on: Mon, Nov 7 ’16
We are seeking Architects for our New York Office, AIA Architects, PC. The successful individuals will have the following profile:
- 1-5 years relevant work experience and proficiency in the production of working drawings from schematic design through to construction administration with minimum supervision. Thorough understanding of construction detailing is essential
- High level of skill in current versions of Revit/BIM and 3-D modeling software (3D Studio Max), AutoCAD, Microstation, Digital Project and Microsoft Office
- Ability to assemble a construction drawing set including site plans, floor plans, elevations, building sections, wall details etc.
- Fully versed in the New York City Building Code with experience with large-scale commercial, mixed-use and institutional buildings
- Strong knowledge of building technology and assembly, construction methodology, materials application and interpretation of manufacturers’ requirements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, design, and problem solving skills as well as appreciation and sensitivity to architectural design intent
- Positive attitude with proven proficiency working collaboratively within a team setting
- Strong work ethic, ability to work efficiently and with accuracy, takes responsibility for own work
- Self-motivated individual capable of assuming increasing responsibility for both current and future projects and who, in particular, is interested in growing with the firm