Aquatica’s Purescape 170 is manufactured of the highest quality, sanitary-grade, precision acrylic sheets from Lucite International. This is one of our largest acrylic bathtubs, is designed for both one or two person bathing, and is extra deep, perfect for full-body soaks.
This is a modern interpretation of the classic Victorian-style tub. It boasts a spacious, almond-shaped form with raised ends and a lowered front side to enhance ease of entry and exit from the tub.
To complete the Purescape’s package it has a Schedule 40 glued waste outlet for the US and Canadian markets and it is cUPC Certified.
• Striking upscale modern design
• Freestanding construction
• Solid, one-piece construction for safety and durability
• Extra deep, full-body soak
• Ergonomic design forms to the body’s shape for ultimate comfort
• Quick and easy installation
• Constructed of 8mm thick 100% heavy gauge sanitary grade precision acrylic
• Premium acrylic and tub thickness provides for excellent heat retention
• High gloss white surface
• Color is consistent throughout in thickness – not painted on
• Color will not fade or lose its brilliance over time
• Preinstalled cable drive pop up and waste-overflow fitting included
• Designed for one or two person-bathing
• Non-porous surface for easy cleaning and sanitizing
• Built-in metal base frame and adjustable height metal legs
• Chrome-plated drain
• 5 Year Limited Warranty
• Code compliant with American standard 1.5” waste outlets